Full Moon Martini Yoga Party Ticket & Details
Wills Park meeting point is Castle Play Ground near the Athletic Fields and Tennis Club. Near the corner of Old Milton Parkway and Wills Road.
You feel safe in moments when you can impress others and get praise and admiration. Yet, when you get into the spotlight, you may find yourself at a loss. Maybe you should admit your fear of criticism and your inability to accept criticism. It is very important to accept feedback and use it for improvement. (https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/moon-phase-day-9-february-2020)
7:20 pm Arrive
What to pack:
* Jacket, sweater, pull over, hat, gloves so you can put your hands on the ground, blanket so you can sit on the ground and be warm. Never be cold. Always be comfortable.
* Sneakers, light hikers, flats with a hard sole.
* Yoga pants NOT necessary but do wear pants that allow for moving the body and sitting on wood (suggests not white). Kaki, jeggings, jeans, nylon, travel pants are all good.
* Water bottle.
* Yoga mat, if desired, clean wood floors available to all.
* Headlamp, if you have it.
* Meditation journal.
The non-obvious mentionables:
* No age restrictions. Old and stiff and Youngster friendly activities.
* No gender restrictions.
* No participation mandates. Do what you can, where you are.
* Yoga and meditation experience not required.
* All levels welcome.
* Love, hugs, and oxygen are free or in-kind exchange.
* You own all your own liability, no matter where you are or who guides you.